Hiya blogfam! So, I came accross a post by a blogger I follow everywhere (virtually of course,*wink*) @0Toxic, and I loved the idea of his “100 Truths about Toxic“. Of course you know I had to do mine! Seems a fun way for you to get to know me…and honestly for me to get to know myself, right?
Let’s find out who I am then. Catch you on the flip side.
1. Last drink: White wine
2. Last phone call: My cousin Helen (otherwise known as MaRock)
3. Last text message: My mum
4. Last song you listened to: Tuface’s “Spiritual Healing”. I love that song
5. Last time you cried: This morning. His fault.
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Thanks, but no, thanks.
7. Been cheated on: Yes. 😥
8. Kissed someone: Yes.
9. Lost someone special: Yes. Seems like too many young people die nowadays. RIP Junior, Rade, and everyone else.
10. Been depressed: Not for long. I avoid negative feelings.
11. Been drunk and threw up: lol gosh yes. Instant malaria.
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:
15. Rainbow (I know I know, it’s not a colour! but I just love bright colours…)
16. Made new friends: Not often. Lots of acquaintances though
17. Fallen out of love: Yes
18. Laughed until you cried: Yes. I even peed a little. Oops.
19. Met someone who changed you: Unfortunately, yes.
20. Found out who your true friends were: Yup. The jury is still out on some though.
21. Found out someone was talking about you: What’s not to talk about? *wink*
22. Kissed anyone on your friends list: Yes, but I promise it was during a ‘Truth or Dare’ game.
23. How many people on your friend’s list do you know in real life: About 75%, I guess
25. Do you have any pets: Nope
26. Do you want to change your name: No. Sometimes I wish I had a Hebrew name, but I like the way my purely ethnic names sound different and set me apart.
27. What did you do for your last birthday: Ate cake and drank wine at home with friends. I intend to throw a party this year though.
28. What time did you wake up today: 8:30am. Horribly late for work.
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: Hahahaha. Is this a trick question? Ok. *looks around* I was watching TV.
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Childish people to grow up, and Jesus to come already.
31. Last time you saw your father: Almost three weeks ago
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Meeting the person referred to in Question 19.
33. What are you listening to right now: The sounds of my colleagues roaming around the office enjoying their lunch break.
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes.
35. What’s getting on your nerves right now?: Or who. My boss.
36. Most visited webpage: *hides face* Facebook.
37. Current city: Douala, Cameroon
38. Nicknames: Madame. Yukie. AY. Ndiep. Obianuju.
39. Relationship Status: Single.
40. Zodiac Sign: I am Leo, hear me roar!
41. Male or female or transgendered: Female.
42. Primary School: PNEU Limbe
43. Middle School: Saker Baptist College, Limbe
44. High school: Baptist High School, Buea.
45. Hair color: Black
46. Long/medium/short: It’s hard to tell with natural hair. I’m guessing medium
47. Height: 1m70
48. Do you have a crush on someone: Not right now. Do celebrities count?
49: What do you like about yourself: My resilience.
50. Piercings: Five. Two in each earlobe, one in my right nostril
51. Tattoos: None… yet
52. Righty or Lefty: Righty
53. First Surgery: On my toe. Ask my sister @MischiefCakes
54. First Piercing: As a baby.
55. First Best Friend: And BFF. Nellie Febe Etombi Fokumlah.
56. First Sport you Joined: Lawn tennis. Loved it, was pretty good at it.
57. First Pet: A bird I called…well, bird. It lived under my bed in a cardboard box. Needless to say, its life was short.
58. First Vacation: As a grown-up, which I paid for myself? Last year to the UK. This year I’m hitting Europe. Most of it.
59. First Concert: Church concert. We were big on that in my secondary school.
60. First Crush: David Hasselhof in ‘Michael Knight’. My aunt calls me Mrs Knight to this day -__-
61. Eating: Just had Senegalese rice for lunch.
62. Drinking: Water.
63. Already missing: My Chocolate Daddy.
64. I’m about to: Get to work.
65. Listening to: The noisy air-conditioning.
66. Thinking about: Who owes me money.
67. Waiting for: People who owe me to pay up
68. Want kids: Errm. Most days, yes
69. Want to get married: Yeah, I guess.
70. Careers in mind: International petroleum taxation expert
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes: eyes
72. Hugs or kisses: hugs
73. Shorter or taller: Taller. Short people freak me out
74. Older or Younger: Older, always.
75. Romantic or spontaneous: Can I have a nice mix of both?
76. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms. I like to have a li’l something to poke.
77. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.
78. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
79. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
81. Drank hard liquor: Yup. Vodka is my poison of choice.
82. Lost glasses/contacts: Had them stolen, not lost
83. Kissed on 1st date: Yeah. We ended up going steady for a while.
84: Broken someone’s heart: I would like to say no, but I’m thinking the answer is yes.
85. Had your own heart broken: Still trying to find the pieces
86. Been arrested: Thank goodness NO!
87. Turned someone down: Yes
88. Cried when someone died: Yeah
89. Liked a friend that is of the same sex: No.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Always. It begins with me.
91. Miracles: Yes
92. Love at first sight: You might not know it yet, but it sure can happen. Yes.
93. Heaven: Yes
94. Santa Claus: Mtschewwww
95. Kissing on the first date: Nothing wrong with that but I wouldn’t necessarily encourage it.
96. Angels: Yes.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yes.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: Hehehehehe. On different levels.
99. Wish you could change things in your past?: Yeah.
100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths?: Yes. No reason to lie.
Whew, that was long! Who next?